Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Big Chill



The big chill has left Buenos Aires today and temperatures have returned to normal.
Thermometers reached their lowest ever recorded in May with three consecutive days of below zero temperatures .

On Tuesday Morning walking the streets of Palermo I would have swore that I was in Antartica with the biting winds turning my face to ice.

The death toll from this ola de frio is over 30 which is a terrible tragedy considering that this is completely preventable .

Is Global Warming to Blame?

2 Comments:

Blogger FreeCyprus said...

You have a wonderful site here. Keep up the good work.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I left you a comment..take it down for some reason? I can tell you visited my site yesterday.
Oh well, take care.
FTGF!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home